I'm Back

hi. its been a long time, i forgot how to find a words to express my thoughts. i might as well rant about many things since i've been gone for so many years. how long was it? i think i been a blogger since 2012 or 2013 something. its been a long year since i last post any content in my blog. i think i did my last one during 2014 and now its been 5 years already. time flies does it? i got so many things i want to talk about for this 5 years. i  have gone through so many ups and downs that i cant possibly tell everything in detail haha. anyways i officially graduate from my high school on 2015! yeah i didn't tell you about this right? i'm sorry . its a bit late to celebrate it but its not to congratulate me :) . not too long after i graduate i got an offer to further my study in diploma, i went study for complete 3 years. YUP 3 heckin years. it was tough for me because i couldn't study what i hope for. i force and convince myself things will get better later and not everything goes as i want so just suck it up and go forward. i was in dilemma in quite a times during those 3 years. But i finally found someone that can be there with me for those times , he's a cunning yet charming one.

Fast forward, during those 3 years i study and work at the same time. i work part time during my study and full time during my semester break. after i finish my diploma i went straight to work for 4 months and again i got an offer to further my study in bachelor. surprise? hah well don't be. i'm a really good student during my diploma's days. i graduated with CGPA 3.20 in engineering course. quite a good cgpa even though i don't like what i study lol. Now i'm doing my bachelor in multimedia. weird isn't? i study in 2 different dimensions hahaha. but well i'm getting hang a bit, i still don't like what i study but whatever i'll just do my things, graduate and get a job.

i rant about so many things today but thanks for reading it. anyways my diploma graduation ceremony will be held early next year, so for now i'll just wait patiently and just study. BYE <3

Comments